- These rules include the instructions set out in The Comfort Zone e-newsletter. By entering the competition the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and instructions and to be bound by them.
- Competitions are open to residents of the UK and Ireland [aged 18 or over], excluding employees of Acushnet Europe Ltd or any other person who is directly connected with this competition or their immediate family.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Proof of sending post or email is not proof of our receipt of entries. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- All entries must be either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Signed DryJoys competition, FootJoy, St Ives, Cambs PE27 3LU with the name of the competition clearly stated.
- The closing date is as specified in the newsletter article, 12pm on Fri 21st August 2009.
- Any entry which is late, incomplete, illegible or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid on the sole discretion of FootJoy.
- The names of the three winners will be drawn from the correct entries received before the closing date and each will be formally notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternative or alternative prizes are available to the prizes advertised in The Comfort Zone newsletter article and listed below:
One autographed DryJoysŪ golf shoe.